Shaping your marketing strategy and plan – the essentials to put in place to maximise your marketing and get set for 2021
Date: Wednesday 25 November 2020
Time: 14:00 – 15:00
AMF member and strategic marketing partner, Horizon Works will be delivering a webinar for AMF members and the wider manufacturing community on shaping your marketing strategy and plan – the essentials to put in place to maximise your marketing and get set for 2021.
The Coronavirus pandemic is still affecting a lot of businesses and it has been a challenging year for many. With the prospect of restrictions still being here in 2021, it’s no longer the case of adapting your strategy for short term changes, it’s about longer term planning with a clear focus on what you need to do to help sustain and grow your business.
In order to put your business in a more secure position, recover faster and build for the future, Horizon Works is running a series of short masterclasses focussing on the marketing essentials you need to put in place so that you can go into 2021 fighting fit.
The second masterclass in the series focuses on shaping your marketing strategy and plan and making sure you have the essentials in place to maximise your marketing in 2021. Many businesses’ marketing and sales approaches have changed this year due to the changes in our day to day working lives, lack of face to face events, reliance on technology and the shift towards digital marketing.
Earlier this year it was all about business survival and firefighting to adapt to circumstances out of our control. Now we need to use this experience and factor it into longer term plans which will drive your marketing and business forward.
The areas we will focus on are:
- Understanding your market research and data, marketing and sales successes from 2020 and your current situational analysis – to effectively plan for the future.
- Defining your sales and marketing objectives and how they can be achieved realistically – and what the critical success factors are.
- Setting out what tools you need to have in place to achieve your objectives – and how you need to review and shape them for 2021.
- Tips on how to choose the right channels to market and marketing tactics – and how to use these to your advantage.
- And finally, a breakdown of what is required to put a simple strategy and plan together.
To minimise the time away from your business and day to day activities, the session will last approximately 45 minutes – 1 hour with Q&A encouraged throughout. We anticipate running follow up events to all of the webinars we host should there be demand.
Once you have booked your place via Eventbrite, we will send registration details and log-in information for the webinar on the day of the event. Please note you may be asked to register to access the webinar tool, so please allow 5-10 minutes before the start time to allow for this.
To register for this event, please visit the Eventbrite page here.