Terms & Conditions
Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘Advanced Manufacturing Forum’, ‘AMF’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is One Trinity Green,
Eldon Street, South Shields, NE33 1SA. Our Site is owned and operated by Advanced Manufacturing Forum, a company registered in England under company number 05918359. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
– The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
– Age group
– Number of visits to the website and your activities (eg: contact form completions and pages visited)
– Third parties may also use this data to understand your habits in moving from our website to others, such as social channels. Third-party websites such as these will have their own privacy and cookies policies that Advanced Manufacturing Forum cannot control, and we advise that you check the third-party website for how to manage their cookies.
– Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
– Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
– This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
– All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
– Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
– From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
– Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.