Connecting manufacturers and providing support to drive collaboration.
The AMF provides an extensive range of benefits, insightful events, and exclusive opportunities to support our members in growing and developing their businesses.
– AMF Connect – AMF Connect is an online community hub where members can share opportunities, initiate collaborations and conversations, and seek advice and support – all in real-time.
– Expertise Exchange: Events – With regular events throughout the year, from Monthly Meetings to our quarterly Focused Forums members have free access to all our events. In addition, all new members are given a fifteen-minute slot to introduce their business at their first monthly meeting.
– Peer to peer networking – The AMF provides access to a range of experts including our members, Strategic Partners and our wider industry contacts.
– Exchange of best practice – The AMF provides a platform where members can collectively share knowledge and best practice with the aim of creating growth, success and opportunities across the manufacturing industry and beyond.
– Specialist advice – Access advice and insights from industry experts and our Strategic Partners.
– Promote your business – We champion our members and share their news and case studies on our website, social media and through our monthly newsletter. In addition, all members get a free listing in our members’ directory.
– Free content support – If you need support writing your content or have an idea you would like to share through our channels, our strategic marketing partner can even write this content for you!
– Industry updates – We will keep you informed of industry updates and provide guidance on how these may affect your business and the manufacturing industry.
– Introductory service – We provide members with an introduction service to preferred suppliers and associate members.
– Inter-trading opportunities – We facilitate member to member collaborations and inter-trading opportunities and share opportunities to allow members to find the best providers and pitch for new business. Find out more about the opportunities available here.
– Making Owt – Making Owt offers specialist matchmaking events, a personalised introductory service and 1-2-1 sessions to encourage collaboration and to support businesses in strengthening their regional supply chain. Find out more.
– Training and skills – The AMF provides access to training programmes by members for members. Our team is also available to support members with regards to the training and skills of their current and future workforce. We have excellent links to training providers across a range of specialisms.
From our Monthly Meetings to our Focused Forums, each of our events sees guest speakers share their real-life experiences and first-hand knowledge of the things that effect your business. With networking and Q&As, our events allow you to connect with and learn from leading industry experts.
Process Improvement Forum
Staff Development – Coaching
Elis – Staff Culture and Adapting to Change and Process Improvement – Site Tour
Wellness at Work Webinar: The Science of Mindfulness
Technology in Manufacturing – Practical Industry Insights – TBC
Business Improvement Forum
Business Improvement in Manufacturing – Practical Industry Insights – TBC
The Expanded Metal Company – Pioneering Metal Mesh Products for More Than 130 Years – Site Tour
Marketing and Sales Teams Working Together to Drive Results with Horizon Works