Measuring your marketing – the essentials to understanding your current position and market potential in 2021
Date: Wednesday 18 November 2020
Time: 14:00 – 15:00
AMF member and strategic marketing partner, Horizon Works will be delivering a webinar for AMF members and the wider manufacturing community on measuring your marketing – the essentials to understanding your current position and market potential in 2021.
The Coronavirus pandemic is still affecting a lot of businesses and it has been a challenging year for many. With the prospect of restrictions still being here in 2021, it’s no longer the case of adapting your strategy for short term changes, it’s about longer term planning with a clear focus on what you need to do to help sustain and grow your business.
In order to put your business in a more secure position, recover faster and build for the future, Horizon Works is running a series of short masterclasses focussing on the marketing essentials you need to put in place so that you can go into 2021 fighting fit.
The first masterclass focuses on measuring your marketing and understanding your current position and market potential in 2021. If you don’t know your current position and market potential, then you need to take the time to step back and review where you are in the market and how you compare to your competitors, how you have performed during the pandemic, which marketing and sales activities and resources had the most success, what you need to do differently moving forward and what plans you need to put in place to address new market opportunities and maximise on them.
The areas we will focus on are:
- How you can measure the performance of your current marketing and sales strategy – and why this is important for future success.
- What you need to do to understand where you are positioned in your market and how you are benchmarked against your competitors – and how you can use this information to your advantage.
- Ideas on how to gauge what your staff, customers and stakeholders’ perceptions are of your business – this is important for your communications approach.
- Additional tools you can use to understand market opportunities and how to maximise on them.
- And finally, how to filter through all of this important information and use it to your advantage.
We recommend that if you attend this masterclass, you should also attend the masterclass titled ‘Shaping your marketing strategy and plan – the essentials to put in place to maximise your marketing and get set for 2021’ on Wednesday 25 November.
To minimise the time away from your business and day to day activities, the session will last approximately 45 minutes – 1 hour with Q&A encouraged throughout. We anticipate running follow up events to all of the webinars we host should there be demand.
Once you have booked your place via Eventbrite, we will send registration details and log-in information for the webinar on the day of the event. Please note you may be asked to register to access the webinar tool, so please allow 5-10 minutes before the start time to allow for this.
To register for this event, please visit the Eventbrite page here.