Boosting your sales leads – the essentials to great campaign planning and driving revenues in 2021
Date: Wednesday 9 December 2020
Time: 14:00 – 15:00
AMF member and strategic marketing partner, Horizon Works will be delivering a webinar for AMF members and the wider manufacturing community on boosting your sales leads – the essentials to great campaign planning and driving revenues in 2021.
The Coronavirus pandemic is still affecting a lot of businesses and it has been a challenging year for many. With the prospect of restrictions still being here in 2021, it’s no longer the case of adapting your strategy for short term changes, it’s about longer term planning with a clear focus on what you need to do to help sustain and grow your business.
In order to put your business in a more secure position, recover faster and build for the future, Horizon Works is running a series of short masterclasses focussing on the marketing essentials you need to put in place so that you can go into 2021 fighting fit.
The final masterclass in the series focuses on boosting your sales leads and how great campaign planning can help drive your revenues in 2021. Aligning marketing and sales strategies and combining objectives and campaigns together will be as important as ever. Implementing a joined-up strategy will give you the foundations for growth and help drive longer term success.
This session will focus on how you can achieve this. It will look at what tools and techniques you should put in place to ensure that both sales and marketing priorities are integrated, and your campaigns are targeted and focused on providing better results for your business.
The areas we will focus on are:
- Understanding your sales priorities – and shaping your marketing campaign strategy around opportunities and projected revenues.
- Defining your campaign target audiences and markets – understanding your customer data across your business and creating target prospect lists.
- Tips on how to effectively plan your campaign from start to finish – from choosing the right tactics and approach to shaping your message and offer.
- Putting the campaign tools in place – from website landing pages and e-shots to downloadable content and tailored sales materials.
- And finally, tips on how you can follow up and measure your campaigns to capture effectiveness and success.
To minimise the time away from your business and day to day activities, the session will last approximately 45 minutes – 1 hour with Q&A encouraged throughout. We anticipate running follow up events to all of the webinars we host should there be demand.
Once you have booked your place via Eventbrite, we will send registration details and log-in information for the webinar on the day of the event. Please note you may be asked to register to access the webinar tool, so please allow 5-10 minutes before the start time to allow for this.
To register for this event, please visit the Eventbrite page here.