AMF Webinar – Supporting Sales – Working with Business Development (2/4)
Date: Thursday 30 April 2020
Time: 14:00 – 15:00
B2B marketing specialists and AMF strategic marketing partner Horizon Works will be delivering a webinar session focusing on supporting sales teams – working with business development to come back stronger.
About this Webinar
Join the AMF for an insightful webinar session delivered by Horizon Works.
In these challenging times, business development and sales teams may not be able to operate as they normally would. Face to face meetings, customer visits, conferences and networking events have all been affected by lockdown measures.
If your business development and sales teams are struggling to adapt to the current business landscape, they may need some additional support – and tools – to help them. Your business may need to look at new ways to generate revenue and may wish to explore different avenues and new opportunities.
To help mitigate the impact of this difficult time on AMF members, Horizon Works is facilitating a webinar which will provide some practical advice and discussion points around how marketing activity can bolster your business development activities and help your sales staff in the short, medium and long term.
The session will cover:
- Virtual networking and communications tools
- Presenting online in virtual meetings
- Email marketing
- Thinking creatively – digital assets to support sales
- Supporting business development through social media
- Making the most of AMF membership
This is part of a series of webinars Horizon Works will be offering AMF members. The others include:
- Maximising marketing to help you adapt to a challenging landscape and keep your business strong
- Short term wins and long-term planning – all things digital from SEO to website and social media tips.
- Messaging, content and how to communicate effectively in challenging times – internally and externally.
Click here for more information on the different topic areas that will be covered across this series of webinars.
To minimise the time away from your business and day to day activities, the session will last approximately 45 minutes -1 hour with Q&A encouraged throughout. We anticipate running follow up events to all of the webinars we host should there be demand.
We will send registration details and log-in information for the webinar after you book to attend via Eventbrite. Please note you may be asked to register to access the webinar tool, so please allow 5-10 minutes before the start time to allow for this.
To register for this event, please visit the Eventbrite page here.