AMF visits Wilton Group – Re-Energising North East Manufacturers for Export Growth
We’re delighted to invite Advanced Manufacturing Forum members to join the Department for International Trade (DIT) North East for an event at the Wilton Centre, designed to showcase the training, support and funding opportunities available to expand your customer base internationally. The session will provide the unique opportunity to discover how your business can benefit from the Export Academy. A free in-depth training programme designed to help you acquire the skills to sell overseas successfully. Whether you’re upskilling staff, or members of your supply chain, the Academy is the ideal starting point to help you grow your international customer base effectively. Delegates will also have the opportunity to:
· Find out about the practical support on offer through DIT’s International Trade Advisers
· Learn about the funding available for eligible businesses to grow overseas
· Hear from local businessman, Bill Scott from Wilton Engineering, who will share his experience of exporting and top tips.
· Network with like-minded businesses
· Have any of your queries answered during a Q&A session
· Take part in an exclusive tour of the Wilton Centre, one of Europe’s largest R&D facilities and houses a number of leading global and regional businesses in the chemical, manufacturing, material, and life science industries.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to join an exclusive event and discover the support available to grow your business overseas successfully!
Arrive 12pm – networking & lunch
Dept. for International Trade
Bill Scott – Our journey as an Export Champion
Tour (on coach taking in Haverton Hill site, and Port Clarence Offshore Base where the projects happen)
Return to Haverton Hill
Depart approx 2:30/3pm
PPE – people would need to wear sensible shoes (no heels for the ladies). Wilton can supply safety hats and hi viz vests.