Business Improvement Forum – Facing recruitment challenges? – Webinar
Date: Thursday 11 November 2021
Time: 11:00 – 12:00
Join us and three of our strategic partners as we address what you can do to improve recruitment and retention.
We’ll be joined by Alan Metcalfe from Zenith People, Alastair Wilson from MHA Tait Walker and Jamie Gamble from Ward Hadaway. Each speaker has relevant expertise and insight they will share whilst discussing the following topics:
1. Wage inflation is real and will get worse – it’s a candidate driven marketplace so what benefits can be given as opposed to increasing salaries? Can you consider a different demographic?
2. What is coming which will add even more cost to your business?
3. Visa restrictions are real and won’t improve in the short term (apart from some sectors such as logistics)
4. What can you offer without just adding cost?
5. What makes people stay without just adding cost – is it better to retain the staff you already know and retrain them?
6. Do you need to think about improving productivity rather than increasing headcount – what effect does communication and leadership have on businesses?
Introduction and the landscape – Alan Metcalfe; Zenith People
What can you put in place to ease your issues and what do staff want? – Alastair Wilson; MHA Tait Walker
What wider issues do you need to think about? Jamie Gamble; Ward Hadaway
12:00 – Close
The event will last approximately one hour, with a Q&A session at the end. The event will be interactive, and we will accommodate as much interaction as possible within the timeframe. If there are lots of questions, we can pick these up and reply to queries afterward.