AMF Webinar – Messaging, Content & Communicating in Challenging Times (4/4)
Date: Thursday 14 May 2020
Time: 14:00 – 15:00
B2B marketing specialists and AMF strategic marketing partner Horizon Works will be delivering a webinar session focusing on messaging, content and how to communicate effectively in challenging times – internally and externally.
About this Webinar
Join the AMF for an insightful webinar session delivered by Horizon Works.
The current situation is throwing the spotlight on how businesses communicate. The wrong tone, or a message communicated at the wrong time, can cause serious damage to a business’s reputation. Conversely, effective communication is a key component in protecting and strengthening your brand, and in keeping staff and customers engaged through the Coronavirus crisis period and beyond.
And while some organisations may wish to reduce or close off their communications, a lack of visibility and a reduced profile – especially over a sustained period of time – can have serious effects on a business’s ability to attract new customers.
In addition, the altered economic landscape may have led your business to changing the products and services it offers. Of you may need to diversify into new markets.
This webinar, delivered by Horizon Works, will guide AMF members through tuning their communications to a new business environment and will provide advice on what steps they can take to ensure they keep engaging with their customers, stakeholders, prospects and their own staff.
The session will cover:
- Keeping connected with staff – practical advice and tips on effective internal communications
- Messaging and content – getting the tone right
- How to implement effective public relations activity and keep your business visible
- Media relations – what the press wants to hear
- Guidance on social media content – practical steps
- Shaping your messaging for a changing product or service offering, and to connect with new markets
- Where and when does your messaging need to change
- Making the most of AMF membership
This is part of a series of webinars Horizon Works will be offering AMF members. The others include:
- Maximising marketing to help you adapt to a challenging landscape and keep your business strong
- Short term wins and long-term planning – all things digital, from SEO to website and social media tips
- Supporting sales – working with business development to come back stronger
Click here for more information on the different topic areas that will be covered across this series of webinars.
To minimise the time away from your business and day to day activities, the session will last approximately 45 minutes -1 hour with Q&A encouraged throughout. We anticipate running follow up events to all of the webinars we host should there be demand.
We will send registration details and log-in information for the webinar after you book to attend via Eventbrite. Please note you may be asked to register to access the webinar tool, so please allow 5-10 minutes before the start time to allow for this.
To register for this event, please visit the Eventbrite page here.