An AMF preferred supplier offers members a tailored benefits package available to them through their membership. Preferred suppliers work in tandem with the AMF, ensuring that members receive the best service in their area of expertise.
Benefits of becoming a preferred supplier
- Access to AMF monthly meetings via 2 x 20-minute presentation slots per annum.
- Dedicated separate bulletin 4 times per annum.
- Inclusion in combined quarterly bulletin with other preferred suppliers.
- Forum to update members on a new preferred supplier when they come on board – via the regular bulletin.
- Pop-up banner and literature displayed at every monthly meeting.
- Logos placed appropriately on selected AMF stationery and e-mails.
- A preferred supplier will be afforded the opportunity to host ‘satellite’ forum meetings such as a breakfast seminar that the AMF will assist in promoting to its members.
- The AMF will promote the suppliers offering to any manufacturing companies it visits where they see the potential use for the service.
- A preferred supplier will be advertised on the AMF website as such with links to their website.
How to become a Preferred Supplier
Preferred suppliers must be members / associate members of the AMF. Organisations who wish to be considered for preferred supplier status should contact a member of the team who will be happy to discuss their offer.
There is an annual cost to become a preferred supplier.
To view the terms and conditions of being a preferred supplier, click here.