An AMF preferred supplier offers members a tailored benefits package available to them through their membership. Preferred suppliers work in tandem with the AMF, ensuring that members receive the best service in their area of expertise.
- Access to AMF monthly meetings via 2 x 20-minute presentation slots per annum.
- Dedicated separate bulletin 4 times per annum.
- Inclusion in combined quarterly bulletin with other preferred suppliers.
- Forum to update members on a new preferred supplier when they come on board – via the regular bulletin.
- Pop-up banner and literature displayed at every monthly meeting.
- Logos placed appropriately on selected AMF stationery and e-mails.
- A preferred supplier will be afforded the opportunity to host ‘satellite’ forum meetings such as a breakfast seminar that the AMF will assist in promoting to its members.
- The AMF will promote the suppliers offering to any manufacturing companies it visits where they see the potential use for the service.
- A preferred supplier will be advertised on the AMF website as such with links to their website.
How to become a Preferred Supplier
Preferred suppliers must be members / associate members of the AMF. Organisations who wish to be considered for preferred supplier status should contact a member of the team who will be happy to discuss their offer.
There is an annual cost to become a preferred supplier.
To view the terms and conditions of being a preferred supplier, click here.