Benefits and Costs
The benefits of joining the AMF are extensive and include:
- Free attendance at monthly meetings. Free attendance at all monthly meetings which see expert guest speakers discuss hot industry topics, subjects requested by members and the latest advice and guidance.
- Free attendance at AMF specialist forums. Free attendance at all our quarterly sub forum events, including our: Marketing Club, Process Improvement Group, HR Forum and Finance Forum.
- Free PR support. Working with our strategic marketing partner, Horizonworks, we offer all members free PR support as well as creating media opportunities in the local press.
- Member to member opportunities. We create inter-trading opportunities between members and share our members’ opportunities and tenders to allow them to find the best providers and allow other members to pitch for new business.
- Introductory service. We provide members with an introduction service to preferred suppliers and associate members with discounted rates on products and services. Non-members can tap into the AMF network to access the wealth of manufacturing skills, expertise and products available. They simply share their requirements with us and we match these to the services offered by our members and provide an introductory service.
- Business support and advice. With access to a range of business and support services, and a wide range of experts, the AMF offers vital signposting to members looking for everything from funding to staffing to advice on environmental issues, disposal of equipment and waste through to marketing, HR, IT and legal guidance.
- Training and skills. The AMF provides access to training programmes by members for members. Our team is also available to support members with regards to the training and skills of their current and future workforce. We have excellent links to training providers across a range of specialisms.
- Exchange of best practice. The AMF provides a platform where members can collectively share knowledge and best practice with the aim of creating growth, success and opportunities across the manufacturing industry and beyond.
- Access to a network of experts. The AMF provides access to a wide range of experts including our members, strategic partners and our wider industry contacts.
- Industry updates. Through our events and newsletter, we will keep you informed of industry updates and provide guidance on how these may affect your business and the manufacturing industry.
- The chance to showcase your business. As an AMF member we will include your company news in our monthly e-newsletter and all new members are given a fifteen-minute slot to introduce their business at their first monthly meeting.
- Discounts. As an AMF member you will be offered an exclusive discount for advertising on our website and e-marketing, as well as receiving discounted rates for our specially hosted dinners.
Membership is open to all North East based manufacturing organisations and we also offer associate and educational memberships. You can read more about the costs and membership options here.