September Monthly Meeting -Taking Care of Your Water Infrastructure – NWG
Date: Wed, 18 September 2019
Time: 12:00pm – 14:00pm
Location: Tudhoe Mill Sewage Treatment Works (NWG site), Tudhoe Village, Spennymoor, DL16 6LQ
For our September AMF Monthly meeting, we will be visiting Northumbrian Water’s Tudhoe Mill Sewage Treatment Works and learning how they turn wastewater into clean water.
We will be given a short presentation on water management, water hygiene and cutting your water spend, then a site tour and will get to see firsthand how our waste is stored, cleaned and processed.
The numbers are very limited for this event and will only be open to members of the AMF. As such, please register your interest by putting your name on the waitlist and your ticket can then be released for booking.
- 12:00 – Registration, lunch and networking
- 12:30 – Introduction from AMF and update
- 12:40 – NWG – Water Management, hygiene, waste
- 13:00 – Site tour of Waste Treatment Plant
- 14:00 – Close
This event is open to AMF Members only. As the numbers are restricted for this event we can only allow 1 ticket per company (unless spaces become available closer to the date)
* Please wear sensible, flat, work shoes otherwise you will not be allowed to go on the tour. All other PPE will be provided.
** The image used is not actually of NWG Tudhoe Waste Treatment Plant but a similar site elsewhere.
Book your place here