The AMF provides members with a wide range of benefits. Some of the benefits you can enjoy as a member are outlined below:
- Free attendance at all monthly meetings. Our regular monthly meeting takes place on the third Wednesday of each month. All monthly presentations are focussed, topical and relevant. Attendance at meetings is monitored to ensure that they only include members, associate members and invited guests.
- Free attendance at AMF sub groups - HR Forum, Marketing Club, Finance Forum and Maintenance Forum.
- Introduction service to preferred suppliers and associate members, with discounted rates on products and services.
- Business support and advice. With access to a range of business services and support services, the AMF offers vital signposting to members looking for everything from funding to staffing and from advice on environmental issues, disposal of equipment and waste through to HR, IT and legal guidance.
- Exchanges of best practice. By providing a platform where members can collectively share knowledge and best practice we aim to create growth, success and opportunities across the manufacturing industry and beyond.
- Skills. The AMF is available to support members with regards to the training and skills of their current and future workforce. We have excellent links to training providers across a range of specialisms.
- Access to PR support. As well as creating media opportunities in the local press, we will look to include relevant articles on the website and as part of regular member bulletins.
- Access to members-only area of the AMF website.
- Inter-trading opportunities between members.
- Access to training programmes by members for members.
Costs - AMF Membership Fee Structure 1st April 2014 - 31st March 2015
Manufacturing - Full Membership is based on the number of employees as at the date of joining or renewal.
Non Manufacturing - Associate Membership is based on the number of employees as at the date of joining or renewal.
Educational - School Membership is based on the type of school.